Digital Marketing Speaker
I have been invited to speak at events as diverse as Australasian Media and Broadcasting Congress, property industry national conferences, Public Sphere Australian Government briefing, financial industry events and local industry technology briefings.
Recent speaking engagements include:
- Talking Heads lecture at UoN.
- Youth Express, Link Up Forum
My presentations usually cover topics like:
- The changing face of media
- The need to adopt total web strategies
- How to attract more business through Inbound Marketing
If you are looking to really shake things up, I have presentations titled:
- Sack your sales team to increase your sales
- Adapt or Die
- Think like a tech start-up
- What is your gateway drug (addressing innovative business models to get customers “addicted” to your products)
- Social Media and Recruitment
If you’d like to discuss having me present at your next big event please email me: email@example.com
Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for your participation at the Link Up Forum. Feedback regarding your presentation was overwhelmingly positive – you certainly had an impact on our audience.
We really appreciate you giving your time to participate and hope we can cross paths in the future.
Thanks Again …….
Maryka Gibson, Partnership Brokerage Officer, Youth Express
Digital Marketing Consultant
Craig Wilson a leading digital and inbound marketing consultant who was recently ranked globally as one of Top 100 SEO Experts to follow. He is managing director of Sticky, a digital agency based in Newcastle, Australia and co-founder of DiG Festival.
Media Hunter is a forum for exploring modern media, marketing, start-ups and innovation.
Craig is a contributor to the collaborative series of world-wide marketing books The Age of Conversation 1, 2, 3. He has contributed to Marketing Magazine and Digital Ministry and is often called on by media to comment on industry news. Craig is regularly invited to speak on media issues, especially social and digital media, and at various events around Australia on topics ranging from Search Engine Optimisation, the changing media and marketing landscape and inbound marketing.Read More...
- 5 Facts About Digital Life
- Advertising Agencies
- Agency life
- Conversation Age
- Generation Z
- Inbound Marketing
- Media Mix
- National TV Ratings
- Newcastle Media
- Newcastle TV Ratings
- Social Media
- Social Media Success Stories
- Start me up
- Television Shows
- Tweets worth keeping
- Content Marketing: the Number One Factor for Google Rankings
- CoverMe Medical launches
- Introducing Nationwide Super
- Now hiring: Senior Account Manager
- Meet Custom Fluidpower
- Introducing Carolina Mejia, Senior Account Manager at Sticky
- Merry Christmas everyone (& holiday closing times)
- Ampcontrol website launches
- Inbound Marketing: 3 Tools for Converting Visitors into Leads
- Discover the 3 Big Reasons Why SEO Fails