One of the biggest fears we hear daily from organisations expanding their online presence is how do they protect their online reputation? Its a valid question.
Here are some great tips from the team at Trackur in the form of a very nice infographic. To summarise:
- Identify your reputations – monitor names brand names, company names, product names and variations.
- Quantify your audience – who has a stake in your online reputation?
- Understand your goals – how are you going to measure the whether your reputation is improving?
- Specify your needs – what tools do you require and what sources do you need to monitor?
- How will you monitor? – what processes are in place to be alerted and respond to issues?
- Who will monitor the conversations? – who are you entrusting with managing and responding to online reputation issues?