Wednesday 1 April 2009, San Francisco
The Web 2.0 Expo begins today in San Francisco featuring the most innovative and successful Internet industry figures and companies. It provides examples of business models, development paradigms, and design strategies to enable mainstream businesses and new arrivals to the Web 2.0 world to take advantage of this new generation of services and opportunities.
The web 2.0 Expo was founded by Tim O’Reilly, the person who helped coin the term “Web 2.0”.
I will be covering the Web 2.0 Expo for the rest of this week for Marketing Magazine. Check in daily for the latest news and views from San Francisco.
Sessions I plan to catch include:
• Transforming IT with Cloud Computing
• Use It or Lose It: Proving the Business Value of RIAs
• Darwinism on the Web – Surviving and Thriving in a Web 2.0 World
• Optimize Your Organic Search Results Leveraging Social Media and Your Own Website
• The Social Media Trilogy: Three Vital Components for Building a Successful Online Strategy
• Cloud Computing and the Paradigm Shift That’s Coming in IT
• A Conversation with the Founders of Threadless