Inbound Marketing Consultant
I have become passionate about promoting Inbound Marketing since I first started blogging in 2007. During my business career I have been on both sides of the marketing table: as a marketer for some of my own businesses, and as a media seller and advertising agency. In short, inbound marketing has been the most effective approach I have ever experienced.
Inbound marketing involves discovering where potential customers are searching, positioning yourself correctly so they’ll find you and letting them discover whether you have what they are looking for. It allows potential customers to find you when they are ready rather than broadcasting messages to them hoping a percentage are interested.
Inbound marketing is the right approach for the social media generation who hate being sold to but readily share information and recommendations online and devour blogs and other interesting and relevant content. Some refer to it as “content marketing”.
My team of inbound marketing consultants assist clients in Sydney, Newcastle and Australia-wide.
If you’d like to know more about inbound marketing please visit our digital marketing agency site or read this popular post: Inbound Marketing turns websites into customer magnets.
Or feel free to sign up to our Inbound Marketing newsletter on the right hand side of this page ——->
Digital Marketing Consultant
Craig Wilson a leading digital and inbound marketing consultant who was recently ranked globally as one of Top 100 SEO Experts to follow. He is managing director of Sticky, a digital agency based in Newcastle, Australia and co-founder of DiG Festival.
Media Hunter is a forum for exploring modern media, marketing, start-ups and innovation.
Craig is a contributor to the collaborative series of world-wide marketing books The Age of Conversation 1, 2, 3. He has contributed to Marketing Magazine and Digital Ministry and is often called on by media to comment on industry news. Craig is regularly invited to speak on media issues, especially social and digital media, and at various events around Australia on topics ranging from Search Engine Optimisation, the changing media and marketing landscape and inbound marketing.Read More...
- 5 Facts About Digital Life
- Advertising Agencies
- Conversation Age
- Generation Z
- Inbound Marketing
- Media Mix
- National TV Ratings
- Newcastle Media
- Newcastle TV Ratings
- Social Media
- Social Media Success Stories
- Start me up
- Television Shows
- Tweets worth keeping
- Wanted: Senior Account Manager at Sticky
- How Content Marketing Can Drive More Sales for Your Business
- Has Your Website Been Attacked By a Panda? 5 Ways to Avoid a Google Penalty
- How to Get More Social Shares for Your Posts
- SEO Case Studies: how 4 Australian businesses grew with search engine optimisation
- 3 Reasons to Hire a Specialist for Your Social Media Marketing
- How a Digital Marketing Agency Helps with Search Engine Optimisation
- 3 Ways Blogging Can Improve Your Bottom Line
- How to Get More Click-Throughs from Social Media: This Headline Works Like Magic
- Why landing pages are essential for your digital marketing strategy