Here’s a selection of tweets…and more importantly the links….I’ve read or shared in the last week that are worth keeping (also a bit of an experiment in link longevity).
- Journalists, it is time to break free and become media owners: economics.com.au/?p=8994 — Mark Pesce (@mpesce) June 19, 2012
- A must read manifesto for entrepreneurs, business owners & marketers bit.ly/MqZu7k #shifthappens — Steve Sammartino (@sammartino) June 13, 2012
- Why cyclists should never pay rego smh.com.au/executive-styl… via @smh — Gordon Whitehead (@The_Git) June 14, 2012
- [Infographic] Which are the best social media sites for SEO?su.pr/2bYrQa — Craig Wilson (@mediahunter) June 18, 2012
- Why do you curate? The 3 intents of curation and value creation bit.ly/MD1TvG — Ross Dawson (@rossdawson) June 19, 2012
- Read it RT @jonaholmesMW: Where in the msm would you get analysis like this? Nowhere? bit.ly/KQ5Xqt — Carol Duncan (@carolduncan) June 19, 2012