There has been a lot of talk about the death of SEO in the last 12 months. The “Panda” and “Penguin” updates by Google have certainly stirred up the online marketing community, with many suggesting […] Read More
Did you know that 72% of B2C marketers have acquired a customer through Facebook? Or that B2B marketers have found LinkedIn 277% more effective than Facebook or Twitter for acquiring new customers? Did you know […] Read More
Search engine optimisation is a big part of my business. Its an area we can help clients improve quickly for long lasting results. Unfortunately its also a practice that is rampant with cowboys and snake […] Read More
Nielsen recently conducted some research on the organic and paid search click-through-rates in Great Britain and came up with some stunning results, which are presented below in this new infographic. The most interesting and telling […] Read More
The web is a place for new and shiny things, for fads and sexy new start-ups. Like many of us, web “experts” have short attention spans and tend to jump from one fad to the […] Read More
Digital Marketing Consultant
Craig Wilson a leading digital and inbound marketing consultant who was recently ranked globally as one of Top 100 SEO Experts to follow. He is managing director of Sticky, a digital agency based in Newcastle, Australia and co-founder of DiG Festival.
Media Hunter is a forum for exploring modern media, marketing, start-ups and innovation.
Craig is a contributor to the collaborative series of world-wide marketing books The Age of Conversation 1, 2, 3. He has contributed to Marketing Magazine and Digital Ministry and is often called on by media to comment on industry news. Craig is regularly invited to speak on media issues, especially social and digital media, and at various events around Australia on topics ranging from Search Engine Optimisation, the changing media and marketing landscape and inbound marketing.Read More...
- 5 Facts About Digital Life
- Advertising Agencies
- Agency life
- Conversation Age
- Generation Z
- Inbound Marketing
- Media Mix
- National TV Ratings
- Newcastle Media
- Newcastle TV Ratings
- Social Media
- Social Media Success Stories
- Start me up
- Television Shows
- Tweets worth keeping
- 10 Statistics Explaining Why you Should be Doing Inbound Marketing in 2016
- Should You Outsource Content Marketing or Do It Yourself?
- Is Your Blog a Waste of Time?
- 4 Tips to Get More Shares and Likes on Facebook
- Announcing the Sticky Small Business Unit
- 4 Tips for Creating a Successful Social Media Strategy
- How to Create Content That Ranks on Google
- 8 Important SEO Metrics For Your Business
- Increasing Your Search Traffic after Google’s Mobile Update
- Creating Content That Google Loves