Do you still believe the digital revolution is the domain of cool young Gen-Y’s and upwardly mobile Gen-X’s? Do you still think your business is immune? Think again. As I spend the Christmas break with […] Read More
These are my paraphrased notes and observations from the presentation by Katherine Savitt at the Web 2.0 Summit in San Francisco on 17 November 2010. Generation Z are those children and teenagers born between 1992-2010. […] Read More
Two years ago I explained “Why my kids will be the death of traditional media” whilst I watched my sons effortlessly move between their armoury of digital playthings. Two years later and they are even […] Read More
Digital Marketing Consultant
Craig Wilson a leading digital and inbound marketing consultant who was recently ranked globally as one of Top 100 SEO Experts to follow. He is managing director of Sticky, a digital agency based in Newcastle, Australia and co-founder of DiG Festival.
Media Hunter is a forum for exploring modern media, marketing, start-ups and innovation.
Craig is a contributor to the collaborative series of world-wide marketing books The Age of Conversation 1, 2, 3. He has contributed to Marketing Magazine and Digital Ministry and is often called on by media to comment on industry news. Craig is regularly invited to speak on media issues, especially social and digital media, and at various events around Australia on topics ranging from Search Engine Optimisation, the changing media and marketing landscape and inbound marketing.Read More...
- 5 Facts About Digital Life
- Advertising Agencies
- Conversation Age
- Generation Z
- Inbound Marketing
- Media Mix
- National TV Ratings
- Newcastle Media
- Newcastle TV Ratings
- Social Media
- Social Media Success Stories
- Start me up
- Television Shows
- Tweets worth keeping
- How a Digital Marketing Agency Helps with Search Engine Optimisation
- 3 Ways Blogging Can Improve Your Bottom Line
- How to Get More Click-Throughs from Social Media: This Headline Works Like Magic
- Why landing pages are essential for your digital marketing strategy
- 3 Ways To Generate Ideas To Blog About
- What is Search Engine Optimisation? A quick overview.
- 3 Ways to Keep Readers on Your Blog Longer
- Why You Need To Use Multiple Social Media Networks
- Two Digital Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
- Three Tips for Your Inbound Marketing Landing Page