A few years back I was involved in launching a new brewery and it’s initial beer brands. I had dozens of ambitious ideas about how to do something cool and original but after a while […] Read More
I’m very proud to announce that the latest, fully-automated version of our NLYZR website analysis tool is now live. The team at Sticky launched the original NLYZR 12 months ago and in the ensuing year […] Read More
The mobile phone apps market is booming and is expected to go into overdrive when Apple’s new iPad device launches next month. For most corporate marketers apps are probably nothing more than a curiosity or […] Read More
Digital Marketing Consultant
Craig Wilson a leading digital and inbound marketing consultant who was recently ranked globally as one of Top 100 SEO Experts to follow. He is managing director of Sticky, a digital agency based in Newcastle, Australia and co-founder of DiG Festival.
Media Hunter is a forum for exploring modern media, marketing, start-ups and innovation.
Craig is a contributor to the collaborative series of world-wide marketing books The Age of Conversation 1, 2, 3. He has contributed to Marketing Magazine and Digital Ministry and is often called on by media to comment on industry news. Craig is regularly invited to speak on media issues, especially social and digital media, and at various events around Australia on topics ranging from Search Engine Optimisation, the changing media and marketing landscape and inbound marketing.Read More...
- 5 Facts About Digital Life
- Advertising Agencies
- Conversation Age
- Generation Z
- Inbound Marketing
- Media Mix
- National TV Ratings
- Newcastle Media
- Newcastle TV Ratings
- Social Media
- Social Media Success Stories
- Start me up
- Television Shows
- Tweets worth keeping
- 3 Ways Blogging Can Improve Your Bottom Line
- How to Get More Click-Throughs from Social Media: This Headline Works Like Magic
- Why landing pages are essential for your digital marketing strategy
- 3 Ways To Generate Ideas To Blog About
- What is Search Engine Optimisation? A quick overview.
- 3 Ways to Keep Readers on Your Blog Longer
- Why You Need To Use Multiple Social Media Networks
- Two Digital Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
- Three Tips for Your Inbound Marketing Landing Page
- How to Develop a Digital Marketing Strategy