Digital Marketing Consultant
Craig Wilson a leading digital and inbound marketing consultant who was recently ranked globally as one of Top 100 SEO Experts to follow. He is managing director of Sticky, a digital agency based in Newcastle, Australia and co-founder of DiG Festival.
Media Hunter is a forum for exploring modern media, marketing, start-ups and innovation.
Craig is a contributor to the collaborative series of world-wide marketing books The Age of Conversation 1, 2, 3. He has contributed to Marketing Magazine and Digital Ministry and is often called on by media to comment on industry news. Craig is regularly invited to speak on media issues, especially social and digital media, and at various events around Australia on topics ranging from Search Engine Optimisation, the changing media and marketing landscape and inbound marketing.Read More...
- 5 Facts About Digital Life
- Advertising Agencies
- Conversation Age
- Generation Z
- Inbound Marketing
- Media Mix
- National TV Ratings
- Newcastle Media
- Newcastle TV Ratings
- Social Media
- Social Media Success Stories
- Start me up
- Television Shows
- Tweets worth keeping
- Why Your Web Design Should Serve Content
- Understanding Pay Per Click Advertising: Broad Match v Exact Match
- How to use Google Analytics to Improve Your Marketing Through Data Interpretation
- How much copy should you have on your home page?
- Wanted: Senior Account Manager at Sticky
- How Content Marketing Can Drive More Sales for Your Business
- Has Your Website Been Attacked By a Panda? 5 Ways to Avoid a Google Penalty
- How to Get More Social Shares for Your Posts
- SEO Case Studies: how 4 Australian businesses grew with search engine optimisation
- 3 Reasons to Hire a Specialist for Your Social Media Marketing