A series of short posts with the latest facts about our digital economy and lives. Use them for your presentations, blogs, homework or trivia nights.
- Second Life is currently populated by no more than 84,000 avatars at a time. Source: The Economist
- Online advertising typically accounts for 10-15% of a newspaper’s revenues. Source: The Economist
- Facebook users are adding photos at a rate of nearly 1 billion unique images a week. Source: Time Magazine
- In April 2009, 63% of U.S. adults had broadband Internet connections in their homes – up from 55% in 2008. Source: Bloomberg Business Week
- About 2/5th of LinkedIn’s members are female. Source: The Economist