A series of short posts with the latest facts about our digital economy and lives. Use them for your presentations, blogs, homework or trivia nights.
- It took Facebook 5 years to garner its first 150 million users but just 8 months to double that number. Source: The Economist
- An average of 247 billion email messages per day were sent in 2009. Source: Pingdom
- The average Internet user in the US watches 182 online videos in a month. Source: Pingdom
- During the iPad launch, Apple announced it had recently sold its 250 millionth iPod. Source: BBC News
- Yahoo Mail has 106 million monthly users worldwide. Source: The Economist