A series of short posts with the latest facts about our digital economy and lives. Use them for your presentations, blogs, homework or trivia nights.
- 27.3 million tweets are recorded on Twitter per day (November, 2009). Source: Pingdom
- Nokia’s share of industry profits fell from 64% in 2007 to 32% in 2009. Source: The Economist
- Revenue for Mozilla, the maker of Firefox, topped $78 million in 2008 – against expenses of just under $50 million. Source: Slate
- The average Internet user in the US watches 182 online videos in a month. Source: Pingdom
- Around 5 million e-readers are expected to have been sold in 2009. Source: The Economist